Note! The wizard assumes that you are setting up a brand new device.
IF YOU HAVE MAG256 SKIP STEP 2 (THEN IT DOES THIS AUTOMATICALLY ON STARTUP) AND SKIP STEP 4 WHEN IT AUTOMATICALLY DETECTS WHICH CABLE IS PLUGGED IN.
- Go to Settings then System Settings
- Go down to Software Update, press OK then the Red button to update the software. Wait a few minutes and the box restarts.
- Go to Settings then System Settings.
- Go to Video and change to 1080p and 1920×1080 Press OK and go back (SKIP THIS STEP FOR MAG256 THEN IT DETECTS THIS YOURSELF)
- Go to Servers
- Go to General and type se.pool.ntp.org press OK and go back
- Tap Portals
- On the first portal, enter this
Portal Name: NordicStream
Portal URL: http://dinurl:2095/c/
You don’t have to fill in anything for the other Portals. Press OK to save and go back.
9. Go to Advanced Settings and change the time zone to Europe/Stockholm to make The EPG work. Press OK To save
Now you go back until you get out, the box will say that it needs to restart to be able to use the new settings. Let it restart.
Now you come into our portal. Before you start watching TV, you should do one last thing. Go to the right until you get to Settings, then Advanced Settings and change buffer size from 0 to 15, go down the list and press OK.
Now you can start watching the world’s TV channels.